In this article, we are going to show you some Belly Fat Exercise For Women at Home. To get rid of abdominal fat, in addition to following a balanced diet, you should perform localized exercises and increase both the duration and intensity to achieve better results.
The goal for many people who start exercising, especially women and men, is to reduce the waist and have a flat stomach. And not only for aesthetic reasons. Abdominal distension is very annoying, and the fat that accumulates around the perimeter of the abdomen is dangerous to health.
Therefore, we seek to do exercises and diet to lower the volume of the belly and, in addition, model it.
Moreover, having excess abdominal fat is one of the factors causing the so-called metabolic syndrome, a set of pathologies that increases the risk of suffering diseases such as diabetes and heart disease.
Therefore, it is essential to get naturally rid of that fat as far as possible with exercises to reduce waste and diet that does not contribute to our body accumulating more fat.
6 Belly Fat Exercise For Women at Home
Many individuals are concerned about how to burn belly fat. This portion of the body is greatly harmed by a poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle. It is nearly hard to flaunt a slender body free of those unattractive fat rolls if they are not handled in a disciplined manner.
Follow these Belly Fat Exercise For Women at Home that you can do without equipment:
One of the best exercises you can do every day is the crunch to get rid of abdominal fat. It allows you to tone your abdomen and fight those rolls of fat that accumulate in the area.
How to do it?
- Lie on your back on a yoga mat and bend your legs.
- Put your hands behind your head and bend your legs about 40°, making sure to control your breathing.
- Perform 20 to 30 repetitions without stopping, rest for 30 seconds and then resume for three sets.
- Once you’ve gained more endurance, try doing up to 5 sets to get rid of abdominal fat.
2. Scissors on the Forearms
Scissors on the forearms are a great activity to increase abdominal fat burning. They test your endurance and require more concentration.
How to do them?
- Lie on one side of your body, with your legs straight.
- Rest one hand on the floor and the other on your head, as if your arm were a triangle.
- Perform a lateral flexion, bringing your elbow towards your waist.
- Perform 8 to 30 repetitions, rest 30 seconds and complete three sets.
- To get rid of belly fat, turn to the other side and perform the same process.
The plank, also known as the plank, is a resistance exercise that works for almost every muscle group in the body. When done correctly, it is possible to strengthen the lower back, buttocks, legs and, of course, the abdomen.
How to do it?
- Lie face down on the mat, place your forearms on the floor and support yourself with the tips of your toes.
- Your back should be straight, shoulders just above the elbows and buttocks slightly raised.
- Hold this position for 30 to 40 seconds, rest and repeat three times.
- As above, try to do this every day to increase the resistance time to a minute or two.
4. Leg laterals
This activity focuses on working the abdominal area, glutes and legs. Try to do it gently and increase its intensity gradually.
How to do it?
- Lie on your left side, leaning on your forearm with your knees bent at a 90º angle.
- Lift your hips and raise your right leg without stretching it.
- Without lowering your leg, bring your hip towards the floor and rest for a few seconds.
- Perform 12 repetitions and switch sides.
5. Sit-ups in V
We found an intriguing posture that measures balance and physical strength among the numerous methods to do sit-ups.
How do you go about doing it?
- Lift your feet, extending your legs and moving your torso backwards while sitting on the floor with your arms at your sides.
- The posture will take the shape of a “V,” and you’ll have to retain your balance by bringing your arms closer to your feet.
- Then, with your elbows bent at a 90o angle, move your arms forward and backwards without altering position. Attempt to hold this position for 40 to 60 seconds.
6. Crunches with Bicycles
Bicycle crunches have been around for a long time as a way to train your stomach. The tone, firm and assist in slimming the abdomen and waist.
How do you go about doing them?
- Place your hands behind your head and lie down on an exercise mat with your legs bent.
- When you execute a crunch, raise one of your knees while keeping the other leg extended.
- Perform 20 reps, then rest for three sets.
Say goodbye to abdominal obesity by adopting a healthy lifestyle
It’s important to remember that you should have an active lifestyle in addition to these workouts. Walk for at least 30 minutes each day, stretch whenever possible, and avoid sitting for lengthy periods.
Last but not least, keep a balanced diet and, in general, healthy and consistent living habits in mind, not only for a more petite silhouette free of belly fat but also for excellent health.
Remember that there is no magic regimen or habit that can help you shed belly fat. This is a difficult task that needs dedication, discipline, and tenacity. Rejoice!